Автор Тема: Let's speak English!  (Прочитано 7670 раз)

Оффлайн В-ка

• Рассудительная Мама
  • Мама счастлива, когда все дома и все спят.
  • Наградки За победу в 1 фотодуэли За активность на форуме Полуночник
    • Наградки
Re: Let's speak English!
« Ответ #30 : Октября 07, 2012, 15:54:56 »
Yes, I understand. But she will live in anothe country, alien family. Don't you afraid?   
Surely I will!!! I'll be afraid even when she's close to me. But I'm also sure that such things as self-confidence, self-sufficiency, the ability to find solutions, to be responsible for own decisions and behaviour, etc. - all these things are ENORMOUSLY important for a modern young man, and such an experience during, for example, 2-3 months will "teach" my daughter more, than I'd be able to teach, even during much more time.
Besides, I've already written about the safety of US (I don't write about Europe because I don't know about it). As for the US - I really know much: I have 2 sisters there and 1 aunt, and I know their husbands - they're americans, not russians. They are absolutely "safe" people: at least because they all have 1 common feature: they are increadibly afraid of the LAW. It's about everithing in the country: at school, for ex., nobodu can leave the dining hall untill everyone finished eating (they all - little boys and girls and rather adult - they all sit and wait. If a teenager walks in the street after 11 p.m. he (or she) will be driven to his (or her) parents by the police. If a man considers that his neighbour has bought a car which is (as he CONSIDERS) more expensive than he can afford - he will tell the police, and THIS IS THE RULE (and that neighbour will know that this is right, because this is the LAW and PATRIOTISM at least.
All this was just to illustrate how law-abiding they are: so, I would leave my dougter.

No, I'm not planning to get my son becouse he is small yet. But I bought a membership on homeexchange.com and I am going to visit London this summer.
Super :) my dream :)

What does he do now? Where hi does live and what is his job?
He has his own business (when he was in US for the first time he found many good friends, then he visited them, then he found a job there, then he used this money and experience here)

Оффлайн Золото Акапулько

• Важная персона
  • Наградки Ждем в гости За поддержание порядка на форуме За длительное и активное участие в жизни форума За самый интересный вопрос в интервью Папа на форуме
    • Наградки
« Ответ #31 : Ноября 18, 2012, 00:01:01 »
В-ка, could you find the mom on any foreign parent's forum and invite her for the interview here http://mamavrn.ru/index.php/board,42.0.html

I think it would be interesting for her and special us.

Оффлайн В-ка

• Рассудительная Мама
    • Наградки
« Ответ #32 : Декабря 04, 2012, 11:22:21 »
Золото Акапулько, I'm sorry, I've missed almost 3 weeks of my life somehow...
The idea is interesting, I'll think about it, may be even find a mom :)

Оффлайн Золото Акапулько

• Важная персона
  • Наградки Ждем в гости За поддержание порядка на форуме За длительное и активное участие в жизни форума За самый интересный вопрос в интервью Папа на форуме
    • Наградки
« Ответ #33 : Июля 07, 2013, 01:57:44 »
В-ка, hi there! How are you? What's news?
Can I please ask you for a check gramma in description of my new customization for forum?
http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=3587

Оффлайн В-ка

• Рассудительная Мама
    • Наградки
« Ответ #34 : Июля 08, 2013, 22:41:04 »
Золото Акапулько,
sorry for being late :( I saw the topic, but I didn't have time to concentrate: we are opening our shop :wacko2: this shop doesn't exist yet, but it's already like our child, and this baby eats all my time, my nerves and my energy :) (if I knew there was so little text, I'd surely answer at that moment)
Your English is perfect :) I think it's all the London's work ;D The only thing I'd correct is "For example to play Jingle Bells press
t-t-t-t-t-t-t-i-q-e-t-y-y-y-y-y-t-t-t-t-t-e-e-q-e-i"

I don't know also what's Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported (CC BY-SA 3.0), but if it's a kind of organization which lets doing something, it would be better to write is licensed by
The idea with sounds is very-very great!!! Girls will like it :)
How was your trip? Are you already preparing New Year? :o
« Последнее редактирование: Июля 08, 2013, 22:46:07 от В-ка »

Оффлайн Иркица

• Озорная Мама
  • Наградки За победу в 5 кулинарных дуэля За победу в 1 финале За победу в 2 фотодуэлях За грудное вскармливание За рождение дочки За активное участие в совместных закупках
    • Наградки
« Ответ #35 : Июля 08, 2013, 23:55:22 »
о май гад!!!! какие вы тут умные!!!!!!
Нет инвестиции лучше, чем вложение молока в младенцев! (Уинстон Черчилль)
Мне кажется, я человек не злопамятный, но, когда в дело вмешиваются сами бессмертные боги, вполне простительно обозревать плоды их труда с чувством удовлетворения. (с)

Оффлайн Золото Акапулько

• Важная персона
    • Наградки
« Ответ #36 : Июля 09, 2013, 00:56:35 »
Иркица,  you know.. I have been read you and... sometimes you are so funny and smart

В-ка,  will answer you late, I have to concentrate. And many thanks for your help.

Оффлайн Золото Акапулько

• Важная персона
    • Наградки
« Ответ #37 : Января 10, 2014, 12:15:47 »
Social advertisement about small mistakes on roads

www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvLaTupw-hk

Оффлайн Золото Акапулько

• Важная персона
    • Наградки
« Ответ #38 : Января 18, 2014, 13:17:44 »
Еще один интересный и короткий фильм, в котором все понятно и без перевода.
"Столик номер 7"

Table 7 - short film

Совместные Покупки для SMF 2.0 beta 7 © 2016