Автор Тема: Let's speak English!  (Прочитано 7672 раз)

Оффлайн В-ка

• Рассудительная Мама
  • Мама счастлива, когда все дома и все спят.
  • Наградки За победу в 1 фотодуэли Полуночник За активность на форуме
    • Наградки
Re: Let's speak English!
« Ответ #20 : Мая 01, 2012, 17:08:37 »
If money was no problem...
I would certainly buy a yaught (1), perfect houses for my family, my parents & my sister - somewhere in a beautiful place, for example, near a lake (2) ... I don't know what else... I don't want any other luxury items ???
As for the wishes - I would take part in a round-the-world journey.

Оффлайн Золото Акапулько

• Важная персона
  • Наградки За поддержание порядка на форуме Ждем в гости За длительное и активное участие в жизни форума Папа на форуме За самый интересный вопрос в интервью
    • Наградки
« Ответ #21 : Июня 14, 2012, 19:21:17 »
I developed customization for our forum which allows members to create tickers (graphical countdown). And this customization was published on oficial website of simplemachinesforum http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=3340
But I feel I did a lot of mistakes in description. В-ка, could you check this text, please. Thank you.
« Последнее редактирование: Июня 22, 2012, 23:34:58 от Золото Акапулько »

Оффлайн В-ка

• Рассудительная Мама
    • Наградки
« Ответ #22 : Июня 15, 2012, 16:31:25 »
I've read the link... I feel like... a monkey... :-\
I haven't ever heard almost all the words there... And the topic itself is beyond my comprehension.......................... ???
Anyway, what I see is that everything's corrrect with grammar in the beginning. As for Change Log - I have no idea how it must be constructed, but I see that somewhere you put present simple, and somewhere - past. May be it's not a verb surely... I really don't know how it should be done. Besides, I'm not a master at all.....
Ah! In the v1.2
Added tables for show backgrounds and sliders collections.
Added new pictueres for backgrounds and sliders.

Оффлайн Золото Акапулько

• Важная персона
  • Наградки За поддержание порядка на форуме Ждем в гости За длительное и активное участие в жизни форума Папа на форуме За самый интересный вопрос в интервью
    • Наградки
« Ответ #23 : Июня 17, 2012, 00:16:12 »
I fixed it. Thank you very much for your help.

Оффлайн В-ка

• Рассудительная Мама
    • Наградки
« Ответ #24 : Июня 17, 2012, 00:28:58 »
I fixed it. Thank you very much for your help.
You're welcome :yes: It was like a compliment for me :)

Оффлайн Золото Акапулько

• Важная персона
    • Наградки
« Ответ #25 : Июня 29, 2012, 18:00:51 »
What do you think about home exchange holiday? For example this website http://www.homeexchange.com?

How do you think is it possible for people who live in Voronezh?
« Последнее редактирование: Июня 29, 2012, 18:37:25 от Золото Акапулько »

Оффлайн В-ка

• Рассудительная Мама
    • Наградки
« Ответ #26 : Июня 29, 2012, 18:51:20 »
Золото Акапулько, I think it's rather interesting, but for me, for ex., it's absolutely impossible and inappropriate: it would be rather disgusting for me to know that someone I don't know is staying at my home and is touching my doughter's dishes or towels or my bedclothes for ex. The same about staying at someone's home: I'd feel like an alien or a thief of something private... But this is all about me, many people don't see anything unpleasant in it.
For example, I hate programs like "Home-2" and it seems terrible for me if someone could watch at me all the time. But there're crowds of people who's dreaming about...
As for Voronezh :) may be it's a real exotic for somebody :)
« Последнее редактирование: Июня 29, 2012, 18:52:53 от В-ка »

Оффлайн Золото Акапулько

• Важная персона
    • Наградки
« Ответ #27 : Сентября 21, 2012, 10:35:44 »
Sorry for long time answer from me!
В-ка, and how do you feel about cultural exchange for schoolboys and students like this http://www.yec-goabroad.com/ru/academic-year-program/about.html
Is it impossible for your children too?

Оффлайн В-ка

• Рассудительная Мама
    • Наградки
« Ответ #28 : Сентября 21, 2012, 15:19:28 »
Золото Акапулько, I think it's a real benefit for a teenager. I tried to participate in such a program (in Voronezh there was (and, probably, still is) a special company "Open Planet" which used to work in the sphere. I was invited to the American embassy , but they didn't permit me to enter US (without any reason...)
If I could do this for my daughter, I would certainly do it: first af all, it's useful because of the language practice. And secondly, I would be glad if I could at least in any way "neutralize" this terrible age, I mean reduce potential harm which this age may cause (do you understand what I mean?) The less time she'll spend "in the street" being 15-years-old, the less things I'll be afraid of... (May be I'm too apprehensive (afraid of) but I know that US, for example, are much more "safe", "problem-free" than Russia... To my regret...
Are you planning to get rid of your children?  ;)
Ah, my class-mate participated in such exchange. I don't know whether it is connected or not, but he turned out to be much more "creative" and brave.

Оффлайн Золото Акапулько

• Важная персона
    • Наградки
« Ответ #29 : Октября 07, 2012, 10:13:48 »
Золото Акапулько, I think it's a real benefit for a teenager. I tried to participate in such a program (in Voronezh there was (and, probably, still is) a special company "Open Planet" which used to work in the sphere. I was invited to the American embassy , but they didn't permit me to enter US (without any reason...)
If I could do this for my daughter, I would certainly do it: first af all, it's useful because of the language practice. And secondly, I would be glad if I could at least in any way "neutralize" this terrible age, I mean reduce potential harm which this age may cause (do you understand what I mean?) The less time she'll spend "in the street" being 15-years-old, the less things I'll be afraid of... (May be I'm too apprehensive (afraid of) but I know that US, for example, are much more "safe", "problem-free" than Russia... To my regret...

Yes, I understand. But she will live in anothe country, alien family. Don't you afraid?   

Are you planning to get rid of your children?  ;)

No, I'm not planning to get my son becouse he is small yet. But I bought a membership on homeexchange.com and I am going to visit London this summer.

Ah, my class-mate participated in such exchange. I don't know whether it is connected or not, but he turned out to be much more "creative" and brave.

What does he do now? Where hi does live and what is his job?

Совместные Покупки для SMF 2.0 beta 7 © 2016